Thanks to Rambling Mom, I found this fun little ditty – here’s my first try at it. It’s supposed to be a Friday thing, so bear with me as I modified #7 to be for the next three days instead of a usual weekend…..
1. Ahhhh, it’s so nice that the kids are in bed.
2. One of my favorite things on my desk or bureau is my vanilla chapstick.
3. Japanese Cherry Blossom would be beautiful if one were blooming near me right about now.
4. Anyplace where I can be alone – right now this is my bed is my favorite place to sit and read.
5. Ice cream and chocolate is delicious!
6. I love to watch credits in movies. (I totally stole this, but after reflection, it really is true for me. So there.)
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to watching Dexter, DVR’d from last night, tomorrow my plans include making potstickers as requested for dinner, and Wednesday, I foresee nothing exciting!