I want to post, but am so busy I can’t think straight, so am taking the “easy” way out (for now).
1. The photograph had an extra secret ingredient; it was light!
2. Rain through my window.
3. Right now, I need chocolate, sleep and a relaxing vacation.
4. TVLand for Lost, Survivor and more is where I went Thursday night; it was mind-blowing, as usual.
5. Why does anger hurt so much?
6. All I can think of is the next time I have some alone time.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to chilling with my girls, tomorrow my plans include ice skating, baseball practice and a birthday party and Sunday, I want to chill some more, but seeing as how I have young children and no adult to prompt them into the Mother’s Day thing, it will be our usual Sunday where I try to balance keeping them entertained with accomplishing neglected household tasks and a much needed dose of relaxation.