Another meme – sorry, it’s summer around here.
Four Jobs I Have Held
1. Ice Cream scooper (first job)
2. Math Tutor
3. FedEx courier
4. IT Project Manager (last job….so far)
Four Movies I Could Watch Over and Over
1. Ferris Bueller’s Day Off – a modern classic….or maybe it’s not modern anymore?
2. The Wedding Singer – what can I say? It’s just so adorable “I want to grow old with you”
3. The Sting – fell in love with this at age 10 when it came out and it’s still classic today
4. Enchanted – if you have not seen this yet, see it! it’s fantastic!
Four Places I Have Lived
1. Westford, Massachusetts (my formative years were spent here)
2. Hopkins, South Carolina (during my military years)
3. Rochester, New York (where I lived when I was married)
4. Newport News, Virginia (briefly, also during my military service)
Four TV Shows I Like
2. Pushing Daisies
3. Dirty S-exy Money
Four Favorite Foods
1. Ice cream
Four Places I Would Rather Be
1. On a cruise
2. Disney World
3. On a beach with a frozen cocktail in my hand
4. Traveling the world
I don’t know – did you learn anything new about me? Spark anything interesting about yourself you’d like to share?