Marcia over at Are We There Yet? stumbled into a progressive meme, where you receive a letter from someone else, and write 10 things you love that start with that letter. She has graced me with the letter P. If you’d like to play, leave a comment and I’ll send you a letter. Nice comments get easy letters, nasty ones might get X or Z, especially if I’m in a crabby mood (full disclosure – I’ve never gotten so much as a snarky comment, let alone a nasty one, so you likely have nothing to worry about!).
- Pizza – quite possibly the world’s most perfect food
- Puppies – especially mine
- Parties – and by that I actually mean get-together’s, since I’m not really a “big crowd of strangers” kind of person
- Pepsi, Diet – it used to be Diet Coke, but when they discontinued their vanilla version I was forced over to the dark side, and I grew to like it here. Sorry Coke.
- Pasta – in most every and any configuration it presents itself
- Pushing Daisies – a fantastic, and fantastical, show on ABC, now in its second season. It’s clever and unique and odd, and quirky and adorable, and I hope it doesn’t get canceled
- Picoult, Jodi – one of my favorite authors. My favorite book of hers is “My Sister’s Keeper” which had me bawling in the last pages. Yes, that’s a ringing endorsement.
- Pillow, mine – I have a memory foam pillow (also a memory foam mattress, but I didn’t get “M”) and I love it – soft and firm at the same time. Perfection.
- Pathwords – my new Facebook obsession. Fun game, and I am blaming my carpal tunnel flare-ups on it. But it’s totally worth it. I think.
- Peaches, Pineapple, Pears – just lumping a bunch of P fruit into one, because I can
So c’mon, play along. Leave a comment and I’ll send you a letter and you can post on your blog. If you’re participating in NaBloPoMo, it’s basically a free post, and if not, it’s still fun tell the world 10 things you love.