Just a few random thoughts:
- I bought new solar lights for the walkway from the driveway to the front door today, and the package had more than I needed so I put the extras in the backyard, hoping they would illuminate the dog pen. They don’t. I may try repositioning them tomorrow.
- We have tentative, but firming up, plans to go to the beach on Sunday! It’s supposed to be 80+ degrees!
- I have been finding/making time to run most days of the week, which I feel great about!
- I also ate a container of ice cream in less than 24 hours. A “56 ounce” container. Good thing I’ve been doing #3, eh?
- Two weeks till my kid-free vacation! Can’t wait! (more details to come)
- Belle’s counseling is not giving me the warm-and-fuzzies. Not sure if it’s the counselor, Belle, me or some combination.
- Go Red Sox!