1. Do you tend to have a guilty conscious? Oh yeah. Sometimes I say my middle name should be guilt. I can manage to feel guilty even about things that can’t possibly be my fault. Like when a cop car drives down my street – are they coming for me? Even though I’ve done nothing wrong….
2. Do you still have your wisdom teeth? Nope, they came out just before I got braces. Impacted too, so I had to have actual surgery (in the hospital!) to have them out.
3. Peanut Butter – creamy or crunchy? Creamy, baby, all the way!
4. Get up off your butt. Take 5 steps. Which leg did you start out on? I just tried this 3 different times, and it was the left, two out of three. I’m guessing this is because of my military background (Left, Left, Left-Right-Left). But who knows.
5. What color is your favorite kitchen utensil? Do I have a favorite kitchen utensil? I guess it would be my chef’s knife, which has a black handle and a typically silver knife blade.
6. Did you watch the Michael Jackson memorial/funeral? No, I was working. It’s not quite that I wasn’t interested, but I have a strong aversion to feeding the media frenzy surrounding it all.
7. Do you know anyone who graduated from high school this year? No, not this year, but I do know several who will graduate next year.
Were you invited to their graduation party? Did you go? N/A
8. White with black stripes or black with white stripes? I believe a zebra is black with white stripes. But other than that I have no idea what you mean.
9. If we were to call your 6th grade teacher, what would they say about you? I’m sure most of my former teachers would describe me as your typical goody two shoes kid who was smart as a whip and that they expected I would do more with my life.
10. Can you draw a perfect circle? Perfect? No, but why would I need to?
11. What was your favorite scratch & sniff sticker scent? Gee, I must confess I have never given this a whiff of a thought.
12. What does your sibling do for a living? I have no living siblings. My sister worked at Burger King (she called it the BK Lounge) when she was in high school.
13. How many light switches and electrical outlets are in the room that you are in right now? And this is interesting why? One light switch and 6 electrical outlets. I think. I might have missed one behind a piece of furniture.
14. Do you know sign language? Only a few signs, like more, cat, socks, butterfly, thank you, you’re welcome.
15. Do you step on cracks in the sidewalk? Yes, if that’s the way my stride goes. I don’t go out of my way to step, or not step, on them.
16. And the sheets on your bed look like….? They are light blue (the ones on there now anyway), and are wrinkled. That’s all.
17. What is something that everyone else has, but you don’t? Patience. Time. Freedom.